What Should I Look Out For?
For all ages
If the answer to many of the following is ‘yes’ you may wish to seek advice:
- Do you feel that you are able, but struggle with reading, writing and spelling?
- Do you feel that you are not achieving as much as you are capable of?
- Do you take ages to read a book – and understand it?
- Confuse or forget telephone numbers?
- Have difficulties in carrying out three instructions in sequence?
- Put letters or figures the wrong way round 15 for 51, 6 for 9 b for d?
- Have difficulty in planning and writing essays, letters and reports?
- Have difficulty with mental arithmetic?
- Have problems with directions and with your left and right?
Recognition and assessment is essential.